Citycon’s managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 are requested to follow the below instructions for reporting their transactions in Citycon financial instruments.
Notifications are to be made to Citycon and the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA) promptly and no later than three (3) business days after the transaction.
Instructions for reporting transactions in Citycon financial instruments
1. Submit notification of the transaction to the FIN-FSA
- Please notify the FIN-FSA via electronic service here at https://asiointi.finanssivalvonta.fi/.
- Please note that the use of electronic service requires strong user identification. If you don’t have a Finnish identity number for identification, please choose the link: "I do not have a Finnish identity number" under the electronic service to identify yourself through the FIN-FSA email registration.
|Information needed on the form:|
|Citycon Oyj’s LEI code||549300P8N0P6KDGTJ206|
|ISIN code of Citycon Oyj’s shares||FI4000369947|
|Trading code of Citycon Oyj’s share||CTY1S|
|Notification reference||Generated automatically upon saving (no need to fill in)
2. Send information to Citycon
Immediately after making the notification, please submit the information provided on the Summary page of the service to Elisa Corporation by email for the purpose of publishing a stock exchange release. You can either copy the information or generate a pdf-document.
- Send the information via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Citycon has questions about the notification.
Citycon is required to publish the information provided to it as a stock exchange release no later than two (2) business days from receiving the notification of the transaction(s).
The published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons are available on Citycon’s webpage.
Citycon as a closely associated person
In case Citycon has been identified as a closely associated person of a person discharging managerial responsibilities in your company, please send the related notification to email@example.com.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available on the webpage of the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority.